Thunder Heart Performance Corp. warrants ThunderMax ECM products against defects in material or workmanship for the original consumer purchaser of the products with the following conditions:
1. The Three (3) Year Limited Warranty covers the ThunderMax ECM and the AutoTune module against defects in materials or workmanship from the date of purchase by the original consumer for a period of three full years. There is no warranty extended to the use and operation of the oxygen sensors.
2. If the product fails under normal use due to an electronic component failure within the warranty period, THP will repair or replace at our discretion the defective item with a new, repaired or factory rebuilt replacement. The warranty will be equal to the remainder of the original warranty period on the original product. All services must be performed by THP. This warranty does not cover any labor costs or incurred shipping costs either to or from THP and shall be the responsibility of the consumer.
3a. All support returns should be directed to the manufacturer, Thunder Heart Performance Corporation. A ThunderMax (Thunder Heart) support representative must initiate any return, which requires a data collection to be received prior to any return for any reason. Following this process will correct approx. 90-95 % of any suspected issues, normally without removing the system from the bike. The only exception is, if the module will not link at all. If you can’t link an email must still be sent through email@example.com to assist with potential linking issues. When the need to ship the ThunderMax to us for testing has been verified, the data already received will narrow the focus on the areas for us to test. After a claim has been verified by THP, an RMA # will be issued and the customer shall return the product in question with a copy of the original receipt. If possible, all returned items should be packaged in the same manner as originally shipped.
3b. If for some reason (sold bike, ordered wrong part, etc) you want to return for credit, you must go through the original place you purchased the product from.
4. All missing items claims must be reported within 72 hours of receipt.
5. This warranty is invalid if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from the product.
6. There are no other expressed warranties, whether written or oral, other than this Three Year Limited Warranty. All implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the durations of this warranty. In no event, shall THP be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to lost profit or commercial loss, to the full extent those damages can be disclaimed by law.
Limited warranty does not cover misuse or minor imperfections within design specification or that does not materially alter functionality.
Thunder Heart reserves the right to repair or replace the ThunderMax product at Thunder Heart’s discretion. We do not offer refunds or credit for the returned product. In addition, any product that is misused or otherwise damaged by the customer will be billed for any repair, repackaging or replacement costs associated with the damage.
In order to submit a warranty claim on a ThunderMax product and/or to receive an RMA Number, you must first submit aSupport Request. Upon receipt of the Support Request, a ThunderMax Technician will follow-up via email with proper steps and handling instructions.